by: alcalbg date: 11/15/2014
SocialStrap script has been officially updated to v4.0. The latest #Version contains many new features and development hooks so major version number has advanced to 4.
- avatar size settings
-cover size settings
- avatar images updated
- auto-hide like popover
- image memory leak fix
- win\tmp permission fix for IIS servers (godaddy and such)
- striptags added to network name
- message limit + bugfix
- better notification popup css
- auto-hiding comments fix
- meta post update - no_content_edit / no_privacy_edit
- chat double msg fix
- twitter bootstrap updated to 3.3.1
- ZF Security patches: ZF2014-05, ZF2014-06
More hooks means even more useful addons! Developers can now create event-driven auto posts like when user change his/her avatar, when friendships are created on birthdays etc,
There are two post meta flags introduced "no_content_edit" and "no_privacy_edit". If post is saved with this post_meta records, user will not be able to edit content and/or privacy later on. This can be used when creating auto-posts (posts created by the system on user's behalf) to prevent user from editing auto-generated content.
Please visit @addonsgroup for example addons and our wiki page for more info and tutorials.